Flightbeam Studios veröffentlicht Concourse B-Update für den Denver Airport in MSFS
Flightbeam Studios’ long-awaited update for Denver International Airport (KDEN) is finally available for Microsoft Flight Simulator. This update is mainly focused on bringing the virtual rendition of the airport closer to its real-world counterpart, which has seen very significant upgrades over the last couple of years.
In fact, Flightbeam is breaking the planned updates into three separate launches, considering the large number of changes that are affecting KDEN. The first of these planned updates, mostly dedicated to the newly renovated Concourse B (the largest in the airport), is available now and features many visual upgrades such as new 4k textures, improved modeling, new interiors, new gateways, and more. Naturally, the new section of the terminal has also been added.
Along with these upgrades, Flightbeam also included correct airline codes for each airline, offering better compatibility with AI traffic mods that have recently been released. Check below the full release notes for this free update to KDEN:
- Brand new west side expansion with new gates (Concourse B)
- All new Gen-5 Flightbeam custom jetways, including regional gates (Concourse B)
- Completely renewed interior modeling, from the ground up (Concourse A, B)
- Static passengers to give the huge interiors some life (Concourse B)
- Various textures re-worked from scratch
- New ground FX textures with oil/wet stains (Concourse B)
- Removed trees in the immediate area of KDEN, caused by new Bing imagery update
- Other minor items improved or fixed
Future planned updates for KDEN will introduce further expansions into the airport, which are currently being implemented in the real world.
This free update is now available through Contrail. Make sure that you have your Flightbeam account properly connected to Contrail in case you don’t see the new version. Unfortunately, those who’ve purchased through the Marketplace will have to wait a few weeks longer, as the ingestion process on that store takes quite a while longer.